AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW REFUNDS & RETURNS
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY CLAIM POLICY
We are not required to process the refunds under the following circumstances:
• Change of mind
• Purchase for wrong make or model
• Incorrect Choice
WE CAN EITHER EXCHANGE OR PROVIDE CREDIT WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE IF THE PRODUCT(S) ARE UNUSED AND IN UNDAMAGED ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
IF YOU FIND THE PRODUCT(S) TO BE FAULTY OR NOT AS DESCRIBED DURING PURCHASE A FULL REFUND, EXCHANGE OR CREDIT CAN BE PROVIDED EXCLUDING FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
• General wear and tear or the warranty period has lapsed
• Inappropriate use of the product(s) or using the product in a way that is not designed for
• Physical damage be it accidental or intentional
• Damaged caused by yourself or third-party in attempt to fix a fault
• Repairs to liquid damaged devices
• Faults caused from components or items not mentioned in the original repair
Any warranty claims may require goods/ services to be inspected by the manufacturer/ distributor which may take up to 4 weeks.
If you do not co-operate to have goods/ services inspected. we cannot provide a refund or credit.
We may not always be able to replace like for like but will offer an equivalent replacement.
We do not always use genuine manufacturer replacement parts.
A VALID RECEIPT IS REQUIRED FOR ANY RETURNS, REFUNDS, CREDIT OR WARRANTY CLAIMS.
Our return and warranty policy is clearly displayed near our POS terminals. Our Invoices also have important terms and conditions printed on them.
Our products warranty, return and refund obligations do not cover:
• Failure to abide by our return and warranty claims
• Damaged/ broken LCD’s or Tempered glass
• Physical damage to products including cables, headphones, and earphones
• Damaged caused by yourself or third-party attempt to fix a fault
• Normal wear and tear regardless of the age of the product
• Misuse, abuse or inappropriate use of an item
• Failure to abide by manufacturer’s instructions
• WE DO NOT REFUND for incorrect purchase or change of mind
If you do not agree or comply with our terms and conditions, We are sorry we cannot have a business together despite our best intents and assurance.